Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here we go!

Friday was my last day at my job and here I sit uncertain and unemployed. I certainly have no one to blame for this but myself. I am the one who quit afterall. But although I find myself in this pickle, I still feel a certain... calm. I constantly look for jobs, send resumes, and pray that God will lead me, but surprisingly I don't feel stress. For those of you who know me at all, you will know that is very odd for me. I stress about the smallest things. I want everything in order and I want everything to be planned out way in advance. I don't like disorganization or change to my routine and when that happens I feel my blood pressure begin to rise and my brain start to run in 5th gear. I am sitting here at our computer desk and before I began typing, I thought "God where are you taking me?" Joey has some of his Sunday school material on the desk here with a map right on top and the first thing I saw when I looked down was the map legend reading, "uncertain location" HA! God, you are so funny! The truth is even my most well laid plans and destinations for me are never as well laid as God's uncertain locations. Where will I go from here, what will I do? For now, I don't know but God knows. My thoughts are not His and my timing is not His. I guess the best plan is to open my ears and listen but close my eyes and hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment