Monday, May 10, 2010

Been a while

There hasn't been too many things happen in the past week really. Annabelle finished her antibiotics Saturday and has another lab appt on Wednesday so we can see about those LDH levels. I started my job at the bank last Monday and I really like it. I love going to a job that is pretty laid back and SO much less stress. The plan was to work there part time and start summer classes in June for OT. We would take out a little extra in loans to make it through the summer. Well.... found out that I probably won't even get any loans for the summer due to some government regulations on summer courses. So.... I don't know what we are going to do. It's all very frustrating. I can't take the class I wanted to take if I don't even get the loan money to pay for the class much less getting anything extra to pay some bills. I have applied for a couple more full time jobs and still haven't heard a thing from anyone. I'm just so confused.

"I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands, you are who you are no matter where I am. Every tear I cry you hold in your hands. You never left my side and though my heart is torn... I will praise you in this storm"

No comments:

Post a Comment